We are looking for…
- A self-motivated individual who is looking for a diverse role that seeks to explore and understand consumer attitudes, behaviours and relationships with brands with a view to providing commercial strategic guidance for our clients
- You should be happy to take initiative, but also ask for help and guidance when needed
- Interested in both qualitative and quantitative techniques
- Based within commuting distance from either our Leeds or London (Islington) office
- Ability to manage time efficiently and multitask by working across different projects
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Strong communicator and good listener
- Creative thinker who is open to exploring new ideas and new ways of thinking
- Possesses a global outlook and is interested in exploring cultural nuances
- Team orientated, friendly and personable individual
Day-to day responsibilities of RE in research projects:
In this role execs will initially be shadowing and buddying with Researchers to understand the role before progressing towards more involvement and responsibility across the project lifecycle.
- Handling day-to-day project management; responsible for set-up including working with our in-house qual recruitment and project management team, or working closely with external global and domestic partners or fieldwork providers
- Working collaboratively with other team members on both UK and international projects
- Point of reference or key contact for clients, so good client handling skills required
- Setting up online communities, supporting on film editing and preparing stimulus
- Observing moderation of online and face-to-face fieldwork
Our team of friendly and experienced researchers are based across two offices in Leeds and London. However, regular cross-site working has always been an important value for us in order to keep project teams fresh and share knowledge across the team. Additionally, the team are tight-knit and have adapted well to the changes in working style in 2020.
We are a sociable team, who (in normal times) enjoy ‘Thursday Pub Drinks’, ‘Friday Lunches’, and bi-annual Team Social events – previous Social’s have included a London Boat cruise and competing in a Bake-Off challenge at The Big London Bake. Rest assured that COVID-19 hasn’t stopped us from being social – online quizzes and games are a weekly occurrence, and we even had a virtual comedy night for our Christmas Social!
If you are interested, please get in touch with email@example.com